These technical front leg boots are specifically designed for eventing. The dirt repellent boot does not absorb water, provides maximum freedom of movement, and is made from high quality materials. A semi-circular polyethylene plate protects the tendons of the front legs. The rear underside of the boot is made from Kevlar for extra protection, strength, and durability
- Material outside: 2520 Denier Polyester, Microfiber Leather, Kevlar
- Material lining: EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate), Sandwich Mesh
- Material plate: Polyethylene
- Lightweight boot specially designed for eventing
- Provided with a polyethylene plate for extra protection
- Kevlar protection at the bottom
- Kevlar does not tear, repels water and dirt and provides freedom of movement
- Three strong Velcro straps of which the middle one is with elastic
- The flexible material forms around the leg for a precise fitting
- Breathable materials that prevent the legs from overheating
- Does not absorb water and does not become heavy during a cross event
- FRONTS Length: S: 22 cm, M: 24,5 cm, L: 25 cm, XL: 27 cm
- HINDS Length: S: 26 cm, M: 29,5 cm, L: 32 cm, XL: 35 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ecotak Horsewear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.