Air Cooled Original Eventing Boots are our longest and best-selling cross country boots.
Made from a combination of 2520D ballistic nylon and microfiber leather. The strong yet supple microfiber leather covers the important parts of the boot, around the fetlock, straps and strike guard. They incorporate Eva lining, which is water resistant and helps prevent the boots retaining water and becoming heavy on the horse's leg.
Excellent protective horse boots for the cross country phase.
How do Air Cooled Eventing Boots work?
As the horse gallops air passes through the front vents, circulates and exits out of the side vents. This process allows a constant stream of cold air to pass through over the tendons, keeping them cool.
Microfiber leather is stronger than real leather, stretches and moulds to the horse's leg and retains its original shape. It has the advantage of being lighter but offering greater protection and the good news is that it is fully machine washable and has excellent durability.
Front Eventing Boots:
Shaped to mould around the fetlock without impeding the natural action of a horse galloping or jumping. A strike guard runs down the back of the boot protecting the important tendons and ligaments from knocks and over reach injuries. 6 air vents allow a constant stream of air to pass through the boots whilst the horse is in action.
Your Air Cooled Original Eventing Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
- Technically advanced three layer fabric system developed to protect, cool and provide comfort
- Microfiber leather and 2520D ballistic nylon outer
- Lightweight Eva lining
- 6 air vents in front boot
- 8 air vents in hind boot
- Cools tendons
- Shaped to contour the leg
- Will not impede the natural action of a horse galloping or jumping
- Light and flexible
- Will not retain water
- Maximum protection
- Secure fit
- P.E. polycarbonate strike guard in front boot
- P.E. polycarbonate strike guard in hind boot
- Both strike guards come with a lifetime guarantee
- Front Boot - 200g, Hind Boot - 250g
- Sold in pairs
- The Air Cooled Original Eventing Boots comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources
Patented Air-Cooling technology patent numbers GB2407777 and GB2394666
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Ecotak Horsewear users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.