We endeavour to try & describe all items accurately & to the best of our knowledge.
Where appropriate, measurements & sizing details are provided to allow you to make an informed choice. Please consult these where provided to help you make an informed product choice.
If you receive your items & are not happy with them please contact us PRIOR to use.
Upon receiving your item please check it carefully for any unforseen manufacturing faults or defects that may alter the life expectancy or use of your item.
- This must be done Prior to use.
- We will happily replace any unused item with a demonstrable manufacturing defect at our expense.
- Please be aware that if a fault or defect is found we will ask for evidence or proof in the form of a photo etc.
As we all know horses are large unpredictable creatures as a result there is no refund/return or exchange available on any item that has been used.
- This is a result of us not being in control of how you choose to fit your item or how your horse chooses to behave.
- Likewise we have no control over how your horse may roll, itch, snare, rub, scratch and otherwise try to remove an item.
- We all know a horse can easily damage an item in the first few days as they can 12 months later.
- We will not honour replacements for any item that has been destroyed after use.
Likewise if you are unsure of the fitting of a horse rug or how to use a particular item - please contact us for clarification prior to using the product. We are only too happy to try & assist.
In accordance with Australian consumer law we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
But you can choose a refund or exchange if an item is deemed to have a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it.
- is unsafe
- is significantly different from the sample or description
- doesn't do what we said it would, or what you asked for and it can’t be easily fixed
If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time.
For further details please visit consumer.vic.gov.au
We do try our best to describe items as accurately and as detailed as possible however individuals can sometimes interpret these differently to us. If you have any questions regarding an item please ask them prior to making a purchase we are only too happy to help make sure that a particular item is exactly what you are looking for.
In regards to the colour of a particular item please be aware that different computer screen resolutions or viewing from smart phones can make the colour of an item appear differently to what they actually are.
As a result we always include the colour of an item not only in its title but also in the item description.
Occasionally we do sell items that are known to have faults/defects.
These will be clearly stated in the title of the item & described in the items description.
There will be no refunds/exchanges available on items that have been advertised to be faulty or have known defects
Ecotak horsewear accepts no liability for loss, damage, injury or death or consequential loss to any person or animal resulting from the use or misuse, or incorrect fitting or failure of any of our products.
If you purchase the wrong size we are happy to exchange for the correct size.
- The item must be returned with all of its original packaging & swing tags if applicable within 14 days of purchase.
- Please contact us prior to returning the item to see that the size you require is actually available.
- All items must be returned in an unused condition fit for resale free from any dust dirt hair etc.
- In regards to horse rugs the fit & suitability of the rug to your purpose must be determined prior to use.
- When trying on the horse for the first time, place a clean sheet or rug underneath it.
- Any horse rug that is to be exchanged must be clean & free from hair.
- ALL postage costs involved with an exchange are at the purchasers expense.
- To avoid sizing issues we do try to explain our items in detail. Where measurements are provided please consult these prior to purchase.
- The correct size will not be sent until the return postage costs have been collected.
Once an item is used there are no refunds, returns or exchanges available.
We sent the wrong item
We apologise in advance. We are only human & have the ability to unintentionally make mistakes from time to time. If we accidently send you the wrong item or style of product please contact us immediately so that we can rectify the situation. This can be done either by phone 0428988218 or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can arrange the correct items to be sent at our expense. In the meantime please do not use the incorrect item that you have received.
- The moment an item is used is deemed to be un-returnable.
- Any item purchased on a clearance cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Likewise any item sold as a second or that has been outlined as having a known defect or fault is also non-returnable.
- Custom made items are also non-returnable.
In regards to returns/exchanges the following conditions apply
- No return/exchange will be accepted without our prior consent.
- Any item returned without our prior consent or knowledge will not be accepted.
- We must be notified within 7 days of receiving the item.
- No returns or exchanges are available after 30 days
- All goods returned must be returned in a new unused condition in the original packaging and with a copy of the purchase invoice or receipt. If this information is not provided it will result in processing delays as we will not be able to identify the original purchase order.
- All goods must be returned to us within 30 days of purchase.
- No return/exchange is available on used goods. There suitability to your intended purpose must be made prior to use.
- Postage costs to return an item are at the purchasers expense.
- If you do need to return an item to us we strongly suggest sending via registered post as Ecotak Horsewear does not accept any responsibility for returned items lost in transit.
- Postage costs to send the replacement item are at the buyer’s expense & we will require collection of the postal fee prior to posting the replacement item.
- Returns accepted will only be exchanged for another similar item of the same value.
- We will not accept items returned C.O.D delivery. No exceptions.
- There is no return/exchange on custom made items or items that are listed as being seconds (i.e. known to be marked/soiled or listed as having a fault) or items that are on a clearance
- Postage costs are non-refundable unless we are deemed to be at fault.